In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where's my love?


How very cool is this? (excuse the screenshot "noviceness")

I was wondering how very late my beloved wife's plane would be tonight, as I am awaiting her return quite eagerly, of course.

It's been an amazing weekend with just me and the Q, but after tears at bedtime, I know that it is time for our family of three to be back together.

So, I wander onto the Delta website for flight info. Once finding it, I happen on a little button that shows me the route. Not only the plane's route, but it's CURRENT location. I can track her virtually!

Nice to learn that she is merely 50 minutes away from landing and presently over my dear home state.

Waiting with baited breath here...

No comments: