In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ugh.

That about sums up how I feel when I try to figure out how to fit everything in. My plate is too full. Or my plate isn't big enough for everything on it. Or I don't have enough time. Or I don't have enough free time. Down time? I seriously can't figure it out. Right now, no amount of scheduling, saying no to things, etc is helping me get everything done. Or at least get everything done such that I don't drop dead with exhaustion.

This isn't, though, meant to just be a complaint post. I really just wanted to come here to say that there are some other "real" posts brewing. That I'm not neglecting this blog as much as it seems like I am. That I'm thrilled when anyone reads it! (Oh, and leave a comment if you visit...I'd love to know you were here!).

So, I'm going to try to move things from a state of neglect to a state of healthy productivity. Consider it a project. And with it will come more and better blog posts. Promise.

No comments: