In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Welcome!

After so much time resisting, I decided it was time to jump in. I've found myself writing tidbits about my life in many different places lately and figured this would be a good place to collect thoughts, plans, and reflections. I do hope that you'll enjoy reading and post some responses along the way!

Welcome! Thanks for joining me on this journey...

2 comments:

Leah and Co. said...

I love Quinn on his path. He's not moving, but not stopped either. On his way somewhere. A couple clear paths ahead where many before have traveled but none exactly as he will.

(enjoy) Leah

megin said...

Thanks for visiting, Leah! I love what you said about Quinn's pic! Appropriate for the first day of school, eh?