In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Monday, November 12, 2007

An FO!


Here 'tis. It's been promised. Here it is in person. I love this hat. It is the absolute cutest. Now if only it would find its way into a package and to the PO. Hopefully the Ez will like it too!

Pattern: Ada June
Source: Magknits
Yarn: Some crazy-soft cotton, the name of which escapes me at the moment. But I can always come back to fill in the details.
Details: My first intarsia project. When they say to use bobbins for the mini balls of yarn, they mean it. I slogged through many a tangled mess on the way to completion here. But the finished product was worth it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this written in Czech?

megin said...

Yeah, I know that knitting speak is another language. what do ya need translated?