In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yarn to come...and house keeping

FYI: Great yarn pr0n pics to come (that's a code, for you non-initiated so that folks searching for nasty stuff on the web don't find this blogaroo...).

Today has been all about keeping the house in tune. Like a general tune up, our house always needs some maintenance, and it usually coincides with a lovely visit from my parents! ;)

Today: new smoke detectors, some insulation near the door, a hook for our new drying rack, accessible hooks for Q's coats, a cozy blanket, new towels.

Just the kind of renewal I need heading into the deep cold of this season....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, I don't get it about the code. I mean, I get it about people searching for nasty stuff on the web, but I don't get what you did about it...