In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Knitting again






Phew! I think the knitting mojo has returned. I'm working on the Montego Bay scarf. I'm using Handmaiden Seasilk, which is an amazing fiber. I believe it's my first project with fingering weight yarn, and I'm really enjoying the way the lace pattern is turning out. It becomes a bit mindless after a while, which is what I really like!

More tomorrow, but enjoy the in-progress pics for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. I can't catch all the way up on the recent posts, but I skimmed down through and had to stop and see what this gorgeous stuff was. Knit on!