In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Take a pause....

I'm actually here writing because I realized I needed a pause from the mad socializing of the day. It's been fabulous. My father arrived this morning, followed shortly by my grandfather. In spite of a harrowing drive, we had a very successful (read, fleece-filled) trip to LL Bean (aka LOB, as Q says). But after tons of chatting, my mouth and mind need a rest. So here I am, taking a moment for some relative peace.

I'll now insert some peaceful pictures. And breathe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, thanks for the peaceful pictures. they helped me breathe too.