In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pre-Thanksgiving

What I'm most thankful for on this day-before-Thanksgiving:

That I'm not traveling.
That I'm not cooking a huge feast.
That I'm not cleaning my house willy nilly.
That friends were generous enough to invite us to their gathering.
That the gathering will be kid-friendly.
That we got to spend this evening playing with new friends -- a night of laughter and no pressure to prep for tomorrow!

That today I was in PJs until 1pm and did a lot of knitting.

Wahoo for the knitting. More on that tomorrow, but it involves sea silk. Yum!

No comments: