In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I've jumped on the bandwagon. That is, I've joined in on the madness of making a blog post every day during the month of November. I'm strangely exhilarated. I'm sure I should be vaguely sickened by the idea of adding something else to my plate, but perhaps it's the concrete nature of the project that draws me. Or the chance to capture some random stuff. Or share more about my boy!

Whatever it is, I'm on for the ride.

I'd love to hear from folks as I meander my way through the month, so leave some comments as you read. Please!



In fact, what more could you need for inspiration than a cute picture of a boy grooving in the shadows of the city.

No comments: