In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

These things don't mix

I came to the end of the politics part of that last post and thought, "you know, I don't think that yarnie bits and political rants mix." So, new post!

I received this lovely swap package from my magic swap friend in the Tea and Yarn swap on Ravelry. She spoke highly of the sock yarn, and I can't wait to try all the teas. And the tea strainer WITH holder for when it's not in use -- I believe it will increase my tea consumption exponentially.

Thank you, Deb!

1 comment:

Lady S. said...

Just hopped over from Ravelry to see this, and had to comment on the lovely parcel you got! Jasmine Jazz and Honey Ginseng are my two very favourite Republic of Tea teas - to the extent that I've ordered both of them shipped over to Ireland. The sock yarn looks very nice too. Enjoy them all.