In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Monday, November 26, 2007

A portrait of the artist...er, grad student


IMG_1203[1]
Originally uploaded by megincl
Yes, it's the lovely wife! I didn't have any grand ideas for a post today after a very busy, not completely momentous day. So I played a bit, capturing Katie at the computer, doing her grad school business. That's where I usually sit doing MY grad school business, but she was printing and, well, I wanted to capture her cuteness!

We've both been pedal to the metal with work, which has made life hectic and taken away from schmooze/quality time. But the end is near!

For now, enjoy the smirk, wish us speedy completion of all of our work, and be well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, and I thought you were going to be writing about my existential crisis of the day!

megin said...

I think the brain is too fried to tackle existentialism right now. I leave that to you....and quick you are with the comments, eh?