In which a school-loving graduate student reflects on the balance and intersections among her life as a doctoral candidate, her love of all things knitting-related, and her adventures mothering an amazing boy along with her wife!

Friday, November 30, 2007

This is it!!!!

I'm done! I did 30 posts in 30 days (aka NaBloPoMo)

You'll see a little celebratory badge on the sidebar.

And for all those eagerly awaiting (hah!) the little december experiment, details are coming soon. And we'll have a few day breather at the end of the month to let folks recover from recent posting blitzes prior to starting up with a newly fashioned blitz.

Meanwhile, I think I cast on for my first socks tonight. Probably Thuja. (I just have to tackle the winding of yarn first. Not my fave activity....until my lovely winder arrives, that is.)

No comments: